• A completed application for admission in BUY.
• Accredited Secondary School certificate or University transcript (for transfer students only).
• Eight recent passport photographs (4x6).
• A photocopy of the passport or an accredited personal ID.
• A non-refundable application fee.
To apply to British University in Yemen, students should complete and make sure that the application forms and all other items listed below submitted to Registration office in the university:
• All students must first register through the MoHE online application system (www.p.oasyemen.net
) or by Registration office in the university.
• Fill the application form
• Submit Accredited Secondary School certificate and A replica.
• Passing the English Placement Test. (The University medium of teaching is English. Applicants must, therefore, demonstrate adequate ability in English language to follow our courses. This can be in a various ways and will be assessed on a case-by-case. Students will be subject to an English Placement Test (EPT) unless they hold recognized official language qualifications such as TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent. Students who do not have the sufficient level of English will have to attend additional English courses at the University).
• Passing the interview placement test.
• Pay the fee of the registration.
• Transfer applicants must provide accredited transcript records from their previous university and the Ministry of Higher Education.